Catholic Foundation accepts contributions via several modes and channels.
GIRO is preferred and encouraged as it is the most cost effective and ensures optimal data accuracy.
- Online: Going online allows you to easily track and monitor your gifts to the Church. Click here to make a one-time or monthly online contribution via credit card or debit card, or GIRO (a GIRO form with your particulars will be generated for download and printing).
- Cheque: You can make out a crossed cheque payable to “Catholic Foundation”, and mail it in an envelope (preferably a Catholic Foundation appeal envelope with your particulars filled in, so that we can acknowledge your contribution) or drop it off into the Parish or Catholic Centre collection boxes. For contributions to restricted funds, please indicate on the back of the cheque or as appropriate. (See points 5, 6 and 7 below.)
- Cash: You can place cash into an envelope, preferably a Catholic Foundation appeal envelope with your particulars filled in, so that we can acknowledge your contribution. You may drop the envelope at Parish or Catholic Centre collection boxes. Please do not mail cash. (See points 6 and 7 below.)
- PayNow: Please direct your contribution to Catholic Foundation (UEN: 201231391K).
- Mail: Please mail to Catholic Foundation, 55 Waterloo Street, #04-01 Catholic Centre, Singapore 187954.
- Parish: Please drop the GIFT envelope with the completed form and contribution into the collection bag at the second collection on the third weekend of every month, which is set aside for the GIFT campaign (preferred), or into any of the parish collection boxes.
- Catholic Centre: Visit us at Catholic Foundation, 55 Waterloo Street, #04-01 Catholic Centre, Singapore 187954 to hand us your contribution or discuss how to help provide for the needs of the archdiocese.
All information provided will be kept confidential. Catholic Foundation adheres to PDPA regulations and the archdiocese’s data protection policies. Find out more at www.catholicfoundation.sg/about/PDPA.